Karla's Blog

    Hi, my name is Karla Espinoza I am majoring in Business of Administration, but I plan on changing it once I trade school in 2 years. I took a marketing class back in high school and immediately loved it. I love learning how to sell things and how peoples mind work when they are buying something.  Now a little about me. 


This is my family I have one brother and one sister.  My parents divorced a few years ago, but we still keep contact with my dad even though it is not as much as it used to be. I also have two dogs one girl and one boy. My girl dog name is Luna she is Siberian husky, she is three years old, and she has different colored eyes. My second dog is Luka, we got him when he was a baby. He is a Pitbull mixed with a jack terrier. Luka is a lot feistier than Luna even though. is much bigger than him. He is a very jealous dog and loves when the attention is on him.



I am also first generation Mexican American. I have only been to Mexico once though so that sucks, but I do keep in touch with my heritage and culture all the time. I absolutely love my culture and everything that comes from it. 

Comments